Monday, May 27, 2013

Mission Field: Week 2

Date: Mon, May 27, 2013 at 5:20 AM


  I'm glad things are going good at home.  Things have been good here!  It's really fun here and I'm learning, but its slow.  I can understand most everything now, but there are a few words that I still don't get some words though. 

  Elder Gilbert is a fun guy and we are working really well together.  We speak in Portuguese, but there are one or two words in Creole.  Tell Kaylee I'm happy for her and Chantille and Malin, too!

  I'm excited for Emily and can't wait to see pictures!  Say hello for me to everyone and tell them I'm doing good!  We are going to go have some lobster today :).   Well, I got to go I love you all and miss you!  Talk to you next week !

Love Elder Stratton

No comments:

Post a Comment