Friday, May 10, 2013

Week 6: MTC 6

Oi Familia!  (Hello Family!)

This week has been muito bom (very good) and nos (we) have enjoyed todos (all) of it!  Well, I leave on Tuesday and I go into the open world which is so shiki!!  Ha ha, it's getting closer and closer!  I have 1/24th of my mission done!!  That's so loco!  It went by so fast and the rest will only go by faster!!

Well, I'm glad dad is having fun on his lawn mower :)  Noah sounds like he is having fun in his play and it is so strange they only have 1 week left of school!!  Time went fast!!  That's cool for Chantalle and Malin!  It is getting so exciting aqui (here) and we have to pack.  I will be on at 1600 hours and I have 1/2 hour!  So, that's when you have to get on!   Well, I will talk to you guys again on Monday for my p-day, then, to and give you any last minute updates and stuff, but I love you all and will talk to you later!

Love Elder Stratton!!


1600 hours = 4:00pm


LATER, 4 pm:

Are you on?



Fri, May 10, 2013 at 3:21 PM

Mom I'm here.




Did you get shoes and did you get box from us?

Fri, May 10, 2013 at 3:25 PM
Yes I got the shoes and the box! thanks for everything that was in it!!:) and I got Sis Beals box to:)


Fri, May 10, 2013 at 3:38 PM
That will be good.  How are things going?  What are you doing for your last weekend at the MTC?


Fri, May 10, 2013 at 3:40 PM
Things are going really good:)  its been really hard, but really fun at the same time.  And we are just going to classes and packing up.


Fri, May 10, 2013 at 3:41 PM
How many of you will be leaving on Tues.?   Are you heading off with the 3 sisters also?


Fri, May 10, 2013 at 3:44 PM
We have 43 people going to Portugal and us 4 going to Cabo Verde so we split up at 6 in the morning.


Fri, May 10, 2013 at 3:46 PM
Wow, that is alot of missionaires.  So, you're kind of the bodyguard for the Sisters, Yuh?  Sis. Beals called yesterday and said Bro. Beals' count went from 30 down to 13!!!!!  He is very relieved.  They both were very happy. 




Fri, May 10, 2013 at 3:49 PM
Yes!   It is alot, the mission home has been preping for 6 monthes for them.  Every sister they have is now a trainer! and ya i guess so:)  That's way good!!:) I'm happy for them!    Hey, I have to go. but I love you and have fun tonight!
love caleb:)




  Fri, May 10, 2013 at 3:50 PM
Love you too, son, have a good evening also.
love, mom :)~

No comments:

Post a Comment