Monday, May 13, 2013

Week 6: MTC-Last Day

Well it's my last day in the MTC and I have tons to do!!  We are having a packing party today and its crazy! It's so hard to think that in 48 hours I will be half way around the world!!!  It's kinda scary and cool all at the same time!  I know how to do my testimony and the first lesson in Portuguese.  I don't even know what to think of it all!  I've met some people that have served in Cape Verde, they say it has the humblest people on earth and even though they have nothing they would give you anything!  It's so crazy!  I just can't wait to get there!  Oh man, I just don't know what to think!  Well, the church is true and nothing will ever change that! Everything we go through, we go through for a reason and somethings we don't know why, but God knows and that's what really matters, cause He will never forget us!

I love you all and miss you!

Love Elder Stratton

No comments:

Post a Comment