Monday, August 4, 2014

MISSION FIELD: Week 64

                                                                           4 August 2014

Hello Everyone!!!

Well, this last week was pretty good and we found some new people, 3 guys to teach. They seem to have lots of interest and I feel like they will progress good. They have dates for baptism in 3 weeks, so we will be working with them lots.

We will be having a Zone Conference this week and getting lots of new trainings from The Church. By the way, The Church is changing everything with missionaries here, it's cool to see.

Niche, my mission mom from Terra Branca, got her U.S. Passport this last week, so she will be going to the States soon with her family. It's super exciting, because she has been waiting for a while.

Well, time it up for the computer, so I have to go. I love you all and will have some members put pictures up soon for me.

Love you all!!

Love, Elder Stratton



No comments:

Post a Comment