Monday, April 13, 2015

MISSION FIELD: Week 100 Tick Tock Goes the Clock . . .

                                                          13 April 2015



Hello Family,

  This last week was a great week!  We were able to do loads of work and had a chance to meet lots of new people.  We are having fun and I am super glad to be here right now.  So, the highlight of this last week was a fireside that we gave to the members last night.  It was super good!!  So, we are helping everyone to be more converted to the gospel.  The part I gave was, of how Christ is there for us and just waiting to receive us.  In the scriptures, He pleads with us to 'Come unto him, to be healed' as we see in 3 Nephi 9:13-14.  Being healed, is so soothing to our soul, but before we arrive at that point, we have to do our part and that is repenting and GOING to Christ.  It is not until we do something, that we can receive anything.  The soothing comfort doesn't come from just going to Christ, but for allowing Him to enter into your life and change things the way He wants.  This is when we have the greatest blessings.  Knowing that the great Doctor is helping us heal from our wounds and becoming better. 

   I'm so grateful for the Savior and all that He does and did for us.  I look forward to the day, that I will be able to stand before my Father in Heaven and not have any fear at all.  What a glorious day that will be!   I know that God the Father and His Son, Jesus Christ live and love us. I know that because of this love, they called the prophet Joseph Smith to restore the Church here on the earth, and because of this, we are able to have that love more fully in our lives.  I love this Gospel.  

   Have a great week and I love you all!!!

love Elder Stratton

No comments:

Post a Comment