Monday, April 20, 2015

MISSION FIELD: Week 101 Well, This is it! The Last One!!

                                                                20 April 2015

Well, Hello Everyone!!

   Just so that everyone knows, I will be home next week, so this is the last Email that I will send as a missionary.

   Well, this last week was good.   We did the normal things, taught and found new people.  It was good and we found some people that will be baptized here in a few weeks.  But, I am very grateful for the opportunity I had to serve the Lord for 2 years.  I have been very blessed and very much changed.  The gospel of Jesus Christ moves lives.  That's a fact, as long as you let it and are humble enough to let Heavenly Father in.  I have learned so much, but still have very much to learn, and I have had the chance to repent and become a better son of our Loving Father.  I know that if we just keep the commandments and chose the right, we will always be blessed.  I know this is the truth and that everyone need this.  

    Love you all and I will see you in a few days!!!

love Elder Stratton

No comments:

Post a Comment