Monday, April 6, 2015

MISSION FIELD: Week 99 Hey, I am Still Alive!!!

                                                              6 April 2015

    Ha ha, well first thing, is I'm sorry I didn't send a letter last week.  I thought I sent it, but it looks like I just saved it as a draft.  ha ha

    But this last week was a good week.  We were busy getting ready for everyone to come to General Conference and listen to the Prophet and Apostles talk.  

    Conference was good.  Counsel from the Lord is always good and we all need it.  We had the chance to help get Home Teaching up and running here.  Man, it's super hard, 'cause nobody knows how to do it, but everyone is learning and starting to do good.  We will have all meetings and presidencies going good here, in a few weeks.  Man, it's so cool, to help The Church start and to see the growth in the people.  Truly, we are the Lords people and He blesses us so much.   If we only keep the commandments and do what's right, the Lord will bless our lives so much!!  It's like Christ said in the bible, 'The TRUTH shall make you free'.  Freedom is all the Lord wants for us, and having our agency is the way He lets us do that.  Its the things of this world that are keeping us chained down, so we are slaves to it.  Who would have thought, that the things we, at times, love the most, are actually keeping us from being the best we can be.  Keep your eye on the prize, because if we don't, we will lose everything.  I know that this is the true church, this is the Lords work and we are so lucky, 'cause He has us, the imperfect people that we are, do it for Him and be guided. I love this gospel, it does bring happiness.   True happiness.  I love our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, who died to save us all, and who then was resurrected on the third day, to break the chains of death.  I know these things are true.  I KNOW IT.


love

 Elder Stratton

No comments:

Post a Comment