Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!!!

1 January 2014

WOW: Well Hello Everyone!!!

   Ok so this has still been really crazy week.  So Monday, I was getting ready to email and I get a call that one of my investigators is at the place to register for marriage!  So we run down there to help out and spend most of the day there trying to get everything sorted out and stuff.  Man it was crazy, but we finally got everything done.  Then, me and my comp find out we are going to be best men at the wedding! Ha-ha yaw.  That was big surprise for all of us!  Ha-ha, but its good and we are really happy to help out.

   So, we had 2 batizmos this last week, Carlos and Marcio.  Man they are really cool and Carlos is preparing to get the priesthood, so he can baptize his friend that we are teaching!  So cool!  We have some boss converts and boss investigators!  I am so lucky to be in the area I’m in right now and working with this people! .I feel so lucky and blessed!

   It was really fun to get to talk to you all and be able to see you all.  I had a good time and I’m glad Christmas was good for you all!  I’m excited for this New Year and being able to work and do what I do!  I know that what I do is the work of God and I know every person need to know it!  So share with everyone and help out anyone that needs to be lifted up in life!  That is where we find true joy.

   I hope you are all safe and I will talk to you next week!

Love, Elder Stratton


No comments:

Post a Comment