Monday, November 25, 2013

Mission Field: Week 28

25 November 2013

Well, this week in the Life of Elder Stratton...


  We walked and talked and then did it over again!  ha-ha  It’s a great life!

  In other news, we are starting a prep thing, so what happened in the Philippines doesn’t happen here, so that should be fun!

  We taught lots.  We are working lots with less actives right now and I hope we get the benefits of it in, the next few weeks and stuff.  But I’m ready for some batizmos, because it has been a long time and I don’t like not baptizing, so yaw.

  Yulp, that’s my life.  Oh, and any questions can be sent to me at this email address.:)  

  Ha-ha,  Oh and it’s turkey day this week!!  So eat something for me.  

  I have 1 month till I can talk to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE,
Elder Stratton


No comments:

Post a Comment