Monday, October 14, 2013

Mission Field: Week 22

Well Hello Everyone!

   Mindelo is really cool.  I love it here.  It is a little harder than Sal, but I’m looking forward to it here!  The training is going really well and we are both learning lots.  The teaching is harder, but we are doing good on it.  We walk lots here in Espia, but I get to see lots of pretty things and meet tons of amazing people.  So, it’s all good!  

   We are teaching a few people right now.  One is a guy that just got out of jail and wants to change his life around; then, we have Alexander, he has been taught everything and he likes it all, but he won’t come to church; then, we have a family and they are cool.  We just started teaching them this week, so we will see how it goes.  It’s going great here.  I love what I do and why I do it.  

 I love you all.  I know without a doubt this is the true church.  I've seen miracles and blessings from the Lord every day.  I know the Book  of Mormon is true and by reading it, we can build our testimonies.  Well, have a great week and I love you all!!

Love, Elder Stratton








No comments:

Post a Comment