Monday, October 7, 2013

Mission Field: Week 21 Transfer!!!!



Well, Hello Family!!  Well, this has been a week!

So, it started off normal and all, then, Wednesday came and my world went upside-down.  I got transferred in some special transfers, so now I’m training in the city off Mindelo, (Sao Vicente) and I white washed the area, so this will be a really fun transfer and such.  But, I don’t have much time and I’m just getting settled into the new area and getting everything going and done.  But I shall give you much more info on this place, next week in another letter.  By the way, Conference was really good and I can’t wait to hear it in English!!  So, the Church is true, the Gospel blesses lives, and life is always great, if we look for it!!

Have a great week!


Love, Elder Stratton

(Look for new pictures under the "Picture" tab)

No comments:

Post a Comment