Monday, October 28, 2013

Mission Field: Week 24

28 October 2013

Well this was a good week!

We had a really good week this week and had lots of fun teaching.  We should have 2 batizmos, (baptisms), next week so that’s great!

We made it through transfers, so that’s good!  We taught some guy this week, he is really interested, but before we got his name, he got up and left!  We were like ‘What the heck?  What just happened?’  Makes time fly here, on the mission and life just goes on.

It’s really nice here, I love Cape Verde and I’m really happy with what I do.  I know this is the best way to help others.

Sorry for this being so short.  The computer turned off and didn’t keep my draft!  So that’s the way it goes I guess. 

Love you all and talk next week!

Love, Elder Stratton


No comments:

Post a Comment