Monday, February 9, 2015

MISSION FIELD: Week 91 Tarrafal!!!!!! Yep, I Made It!!

                                                            9 Feb 2015



Olá Família, (Hello, Family)

Então, (And so,)

  I was thinking how its easier to do this, in my native language that i learned here, but then I thought, 'Well, they can't understand', so well, it's in English.

  But I made it it Tarrafal!!  Well,  I took off from the airport in Maio and when we got up in the air, well it, (the pilot), didn't go the right direction.  We went over the island of Santiago and to the island of Fogo.  Well, we all got off the plane and we were like, 'Well this is not Praia...' but 3 hours later we were back on the plane (by the way, I was alone this entire time), and got to Praia, found a car that would take me to Tarrafal and after a really pretty drive, (3 hours), I finally got there. 

   This place is super nice, I love it!   So many people to talk to and they want to talk to you!!!  It's great!!!  But, the area is just waiting for growth and I know that we can do it this transfer!  It's such a good place.  I am lucky to be here and to have the trust of the Lord!!  I know this is the true church and that the gospel of Jesus Christ brings happiness!!

   I love you all and hope you all have a great week!!!

love Elder Stratton

No comments:

Post a Comment