Monday, March 16, 2015

MISSION FIELD: Week 96 Last Transfer!

                                                               16 Mar 2015

   Well, if you don't already know, I will be home in 6 weeks.  Yes, I know it's sad.... 

   But here is mission life right now...

   So, yesterday was transfers, so, I got a call that said I was going to be training and I was like, 'Cool!'  Then, they told me it was going to be an Elder from the Democratic Republic of the Congo and I was like, 'Wow, even cooler!'  THEN, they said he only speaks French...... Well that's a little strange, but cool still.  Overall, I have a 'boss comp' and he is cool!!  I'm super lucky and happy, that I have this chance and even better, that we are going to have a great time together!!  This will be a great transfer!!

   Well, I hope you all have a great week and I love you all!

love Elder Stratton
sorry its short today...

No comments:

Post a Comment