Monday, October 13, 2014

MISSION FIELD: Week 74 Another Great Week!! (and picture!!)

                                                          13 Oct 2014


So this last week was great!!!
  So, we had some good work done this last week. The best thing that happened was we found a guy named Lando.  He stopped us in the street and started talking to us and he is like, 'hey can we talk in my house?' and we are like, 'ok', but, we went in and we started talking and he just broke down crying.  He said, 'I hate my life and I want to change.'  It was such a great way to start a lesson.  By the end, we were all crying and the spirit was so strong and it was just good.  But then, he was like, 'I feel something in my chest', and he said, 'it feels good and I want more of it', and we said that this is the way that you can have it, by following Christ and keeping the commandments.  He hasn't drank since and he is doing great.  We will see him tomorrow, but such a good week and we all learned from it.  

   Have a great week and I love you all!!!
love
Elder Stratton

Displaying P1000232.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment