Monday, September 22, 2014

MISSION FIELD: Week 71 My Wonderful Week!

                                                                  22 Sept 2014


Hello Everyone!!! 

   Well, this will be a good letter for y'all.  So, this last week, we were robbed in our house, so we got a new house.  But, I don't have a camera now, so no more pictures.:(   But we are safe and it's all going good now! 
  
    But in other words, the Lord has sooo much planned for this area right now and I get the pleasure and privilegio to be part of it.  Man, the Lord is sooo merciful to those that believe on his name.  All He asks is that we believe and have faith and he will be there for us. 

    Last night we had a lesson that I will never forget and that I learned sooo much from.  First lesson:  the Lord will do things in crazy ways.  We have no clue what and when the Lord will teach/guide us.  We were teaching a kid named KK  and I had the impression to tell him that Ellan White was a member of our church, before she was part of the Adventist church, (kk is an Adventist), and I said it and it completely destroyed him and I felt so bad for saying that, but then, we found out why I said that, 'cause it opened him up to really here with his heart.  I found out later that my comp was prompted to say the same thing, but didn't.  It was super good and he is super real intenção now, so, it is the best.

   Second coisa (thing), is that God loves everyone of his children. no questions asked.  During that lesson, I can say, I felt the love God has for KK and for me.  KK wants so much to follow Heavenly Father and will do anything to do it.   The lesson was so spiritual and me and KK were both on the edge of tears.  I love this gospel.  I know the Gospel is TRUE and no one can take that from me.  I know that through the atonement, we are made clean and it is the best, most glorious feeling in the world to be a beloved son of The Almighty God.  I know that Christ lives and that he is pure and holy. THIS IS THE WORK OF GOD.

Alma 26:37  Now, my brethren, we see God is mindful of every people, whatsoever land they may be in;  yea, he numbereth his people, and his bowels of mercy are over all the earth.  Now this is my joy, and my great thanksgiving;  yea, and I will give thanks unto my God forever.  Amen. 


I love this and I know it is true.

love, Elder Stratton

No comments:

Post a Comment