Monday, June 2, 2014

MISSION FIELD: Week 55 X-rays & Hospital

                                                                                         2 Jun 2014

     Ha ha, this last week was pretty fun and I will start from the beginning..... so remember my arm, how it got infected, (staph), 6 weeks ago (from a mosquito bite), and I went to the doctor and got some meds to kill it.  Well, we thought it did that...., but come to find out it (the infection) just moved... so few weeks later... got salmonella from an egg, that was bad, then, got super sick last Monday and went to the hospital, stayed there for 8 hours getting an IV and X-rays and we found out the infection moved to my lungs and I had staph in them, ha ha.  Fun stuff!  The X-ray looked like roots of a tree in my lungs it was pretty cool to look at!!  But ya, that was life last week.  Sat in the house resting for the rest of the week and now I get to work!!!  Yaaa!!!  Well, y'all have a great week and know we are safe and sound!!


God lives and we are his kids.

love Elder Stratton

No comments:

Post a Comment