Tuesday, May 20, 2014

MISSION FIELD: Week 53 Keep Elder Stratton in Your Prayers!

                                                                                    19 May 2014

                    No letter from Elder Stratton today.  :( 
                         Keep him in your prayers, please!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                                                    20 May 2014

(This one came today.)

Well hello family and I hope you are all feeling well.
 
   So the last few days are quite a story and I might tell you.   Well, I got sick on Sunday and have been sick since, but I'm getting better, so that is good.  Oh and let me tell you, getting sick in a 3rd world country is not the best thing to have happen to you.  DON'T TRY IT!!!!!!!

   Well, on the other end of things, we found and baptized a kid named Tio on Saturday.  He is super cool and the best part it we found him on Friday, and he has been to church tons, and so he passed an interview and was baptized the next day.  Super cool, if you ask me.  But ya, things are going well here.

   Sorry, if i don't email everyone separately, I'm still not feeling to good, so I will have to go back to the house here in a few minutes, but I hope you are all doing great and it was super nice to see y'all last week.  Have a great week!!

love
Elder Stratton

No comments:

Post a Comment