Monday, May 5, 2014

MISSION FIELD: Week 51

                                                                                     5 May 2014

   Well this last week has been good:)

   I hope all of you are doing good.  I'm sorry, I don't have much time to write this week, so this will be the letter for everyone.

   Well, me and Elder Jarvis are having a good time here.  We have found some new people to talk to and teach.  We are finally getting our new house and I'm really excited, 'cause that means more room for us.  The area is a little dry right now, but we feel this next week, we will find more people to help.  Well, that sums up my week and I have lots to talk about next week, when i see y'all:)

   Well, have a great week and I love you all.

love, Elder Stratton

No comments:

Post a Comment