Monday, March 24, 2014

MISSION FIELD: Week 45

                                                                                   24 March 2014

    Well, this week was really good.  We had the chance to baptize Baldino this week and man, it was a fight, but it was good and he is really happy now!!   So, this week kind of slowed down, but I think its just 'cause lots of stuff happened in Praia this week.  We are on water conservation mode, 'cause Praia won't have water for the next 2 weeks. so it will be really fun time!!!  I'm excited.  So. we went to Cidade Velha, (Old Town), again today.  It was fun I got lots more pics and some video to, so its fun.  Man, we had a great lesson on the Book of Mormon this last week.  It was really good, because I finished reading it the day before and just got even more knowledge about the veracidade (?) of it.  I'm super happy in what God is turning me into and super glad for coming on a mission.  Have a great week, love you all!!

love, Elder Stratton

No comments:

Post a Comment