Monday, April 7, 2014

MISSION FIELD: Week 47

                                                                                 7 April 2014

  Well, this week was really good with conference and all.  We really learned a lot here and man, it will be fun to follow those words.  We spent most of the week getting people to get ready for conference and wanting to go, but it turned out good!  We are starting the prep for the new mission president.  Starting tomorrow, we are all doing the training over again, so we can be ready for Pres. Mathews.  I'm excited, the change will be good and we will all learn new stuff.  I'm really learning lots here and how if we just open up the door we can learn and receive so much more!!  I'm really thankful for the small miracles that we get everyday, we just need to look for them and we will realize it.  This is my last year and I plan on changing a lot before the end.  Well, this is the life right here and everyone needs a taste of it, so go out and share it!!  Everyone have a great week and I love you all!!

love, Elder Stratton

No comments:

Post a Comment